Increasing the engines overall performance is number one on every car guys list. The stock intake system can be one of the most restricting parts on your vehicle by limiting the amount of air the engine receives. Replacing the stock cold air intake will add horsepower and torque you can hear and feel. The more air your engine gets, the more power it will produce.
You come to us because we are the experts, we design, build, and test BMW's every day of the week (And usually the weekend), and when it comes to intakes we recommend AFE. We appreciate the attention to detail, the quality, the fitment, and the performance their products provide.
When it comes to the S55 you can attain 80% of all the potential gains with drop in filters, but when you step up to a stage-2 or a magnum intake system you get the remaining 20% along with more of that sweet engine noise we all love.
AFE claims specific power gains for each of its filter setups, rest assured that when you pair these with a tune we maximize the gains!
- Pro 5R oiled 5-Layer Progressively Finer Mesh Cotton Gauze Oiled Media for Maximum Performance
- Washable and Reusable for Multiple Cleaning Cycles
- No Cutting or Drilling on factory Parts for Faster Installation